April 25, 2011
Dates announced for 2011 Staff Recognition milestone events
The Office of Work, Life and Engagement has announced the dates of the 2011 Staff Recognition events for those celebrating five, 10, 15, 20 and greater milestones in increments of five years of service with the university, and whose anniversaries fall between July 11, 2010, and July 10, 2011.
The series of events starts with the Staff Recognition and Retirement Dinner at 6 p.m. on June 7 in Homewood’s Ralph S. O’Connor Recreation Center for staff celebrating anniversaries of 20 or more years in five-year increments, and for those retiring after more than 10 years on the job. Individual school receptions for staff marking five, 10 and 15 years of service are as follows:
• SAIS, June 9, 3:30 p.m., 500 Bernstein- Offit Building.
• School of Nursing, June 14, noon to 2 p.m., Carpenter Room.
• Homewood Recognition Reception (Academic and Cultural Centers, Carey Business School, Homewood Student Affairs, Jhpiego, Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, Peabody Institute, Professional Schools Administration, School of Education, Sheridan Libraries/JHU Museums, Johns Hopkins Club, JHU Press, University Administration and Whiting School of Engineering), June 15, 3 to 4:30 p.m., Glass Pavilion, Levering Hall.
• Bloomberg School of Public Health, June 21, 3:30 to 5 p.m., Feinstone Hall.
• School of Medicine, June 27, 3 to 4:30 p.m., Turner Concourse.
For more information about the program and events, contact Amanda Sciukas at email@example.com or 443-997-0345.