April 9, 2012
Dates announced for 2012 Staff Recognition milestone events
he Office of Work, Life and Engagement has announced the dates of the 2012 Staff Recognition events for those celebrating anniversaries of five, 10, 15, 20 and more years of service with the university, in increments of five years, and whose anniversaries fall between July 11, 2011, and July 10, 2012.
The series of events starts with the Staff Recognition and Retiree Dinner at 6 p.m. on June 6 in Homewood’s Ralph S. O’Connor Recreation Center for staff celebrating anniversaries of 20 or more years of service in five-year increments, and for those retiring after more than 10 years on the job. Staff members retiring before July 10, 2012, must notify Amanda Sciukas of their retirement by April 20 to receive an invitation to the dinner.
Individual school receptions for staff marking five, 10 and 15 years of service are as follows:
• SAIS, June 6, 3:30 p.m., Herter Room, Nitze Building.
• School of Nursing, June 11, 3 to 5 p.m., courtyard (if inclement weather, Carpenter Room).
• Homewood Recognition Reception (Academic and Cultural Centers, Carey Business School, Homewood Student Affairs, Jhpiego, Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, Peabody Institute, Professional Schools Administration, School of Education, Sheridan Libraries/JHU Museums, Johns Hopkins Club, JHU Press, University Administration and Whiting School of Engineering), June 14, 3 to 4:30 p.m., Glass Pavilion, Levering Hall.
• School of Medicine, June 21, 3 to 4:30 p.m., Turner Concourse.
• Bloomberg School of Public Health, June 28, 3:30 to 5 p.m., Feinstone Hall.
For more information about the program and events, contact Amanda Sciukas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-997-0345.